Tambourines have been used in various cultures throughout history as a rhythmic percussion instrument. Our tambourines are constructed using high-quality wood and produce a rich and resonant sound. The use of wooden tambourines adds a unique and organic element to musical performances. Our tambourines are ergonomically designed in a circular shape, allowing for comfortable grip and easy manipulation during performances.
They come with small metal jingles called “zils” attached to the inside. These jingles create a bright and vibrant sound when the tambourine is shaken or struck.
Out of stock
● Our circular wooden tambourines are lightweight, compact and easy to carry.
● They weigh 140 grams and are 18cms in diameter
● Each Tambourine generally has ‘z number’ of jingles or zils.
● The tambourines are made from high-quality wood, ensuring durability and a warm tone.
● The tambourines are equipped with double-row metal jingles for an enhanced sound.
Playing the circular wooden tambourine is a relatively simple, intuitive yet dynamic process. It involves holding it in one hand and using the other hand to strike or shake the instrument. The percussionist can use their fingers, palm, or mallets to strike the wooden frame of the tambourine, creating a sharp and percussive sound. The tambourine can also be shaken, which causes the metal jingles inside to collide and produce a distinctive jingling sound.
Showing 0 reviews.