The Pangi Shaker is a percussion instrument that originated in West Africa and is still widely used today in traditional and contemporary music as well as sound healing practices. The Pangi Shaker is known for its distinct sound similar to water running or rain falling created by the seeds rattling against each other when shaken. It is a handheld instrument made from shells of Pangi seeds strung together on a string or attached to a handle. The handle is made of Rattan fibre and provides a comfortable grip for the player.
● The Pangi Shaker Rattle is characterised by its unique sound resembling the sound of water or rain.
● It’s great for sound healers and musicians alike as it can create a soothing and calming effect.
● The Pangi rattle weights 260 grams and and roughly 30-35 cms in length
To play the Pangi Shaker Rattle, hold the handle and shake it from side to side or up and down, causing the seeds to rattle against each other and produce a rhythmic sound.
To take care of your Pangi Shaker Rattle, make sure to store it in a dry and safe place when not in use.
● Avoid exposing it to extreme temperatures or humidity, as this can damage the seeds or the handle.
● To clean the Pangi Shaker Rattle, gently wipe the seeds and handle with a soft cloth or brush. Avoid using water or liquids to clean the Pangi Shaker Rattle, as this can potentially damage the seeds or the handle.
Showing 0 reviews.