We are all familiar with Yoga and know how it makes us feel, but how often have we thought about it origins; where, when, how and why it was synthesised?
The Himalayan retreat takes us to the root of this ancient and vast system of wellbeing and self-realisation as we uncover our own deeper nature while travelling through the magnificent Himalayan terrain.
Through this immersive 10-day retreat, we will:
- Dive deeper into our inner selves through the understanding and practice of Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama (yogic breath work)
- Explore Mindful living through the contexts of the Hindu and Buddhist philosophies
- Discover the Vedas, the world’s oldest text on the nature of our universe and its significance in our modern lives
- Gain a deeper connection to our physical health with Ayurveda- the Indian science of health and wellness
- Hike along the Himalayan region in a beautiful trek crossing through rivers, waterfalls and local villages
- Interact with the local people and discover their rich culture, cuisine and lifestyle
Day 1 (29 Apr): Arrive in Delhi & Explore the City
- Arrive in Delhi in the morning
- Explore the vibrant city life and historical monuments
- Have a cultural evening with traditional dinner
Day 2 (30 Apr): Leave for Rishikesh
- Take flight from Delhi to Dehradun and proceed to Rishikesh
- Meditation and Inner-work discussion & mindful activities
- Evening Satsang and music healing followed by a healthy dinner
Day 3 (1 Mar): Explore around Rishikesh
- Morning Sunrise Yoga, Meditation & Breakfast
- Visit Rishikesh’s illustrious ashrams and understand ancient Yogic & Vedantic philosophies, followed by lunch
- Traditional Indian Ayurvedic dinner
Day 4 (2 Mar): Head to Dharamshala via Chandigarh
- Head early morning to Dharamshala by bus
- Halt in Chandigarh to explore city
- Visit Gurudwara and explore Sikh culture
- Feast on authentic Punjabi cuisine
Day 5 (3 Mar): Head to Dharamshala
- Start early morning to Dharamshala
- Reach McLeod Ganj and have a traditional Tibetan lunch
- Spend a leisurely evening exploring the town
Day 6 (4 Mar): Buddhist Cultural Exploration & Meditation
- Morning Sunrise Yoga, Meditation and Breakfast
- Visit Norbulingka Buddhist Monastery and learn about Buddhist Chanting, Meditation, Tibetan Arts and Culture
- Relish Tibetan Cuisine
- Meditation at Tushita
Day 7 (5 Mar): Hike to Kareri Lake
- Early breakfast
- Spend day hiking through meadows, lakes, mountains
- Evening sunset around the bonfire with music, dance and conversations
- Camping under the stars
Day 8 (6 Mar): Head back to McLeod Ganj
- Arrive at McLeod Ganj
- Spend the evening relaxing and exploring local markets, sightseeing
- Unwind with food, music fun and lots of fun!
Day 9 (7 Mar) : Head back to Delhi
- Leave for Dharamshala Airport and board flight to Delhi
- Spend day at Delhi for shopping, local sight seeing
Day 10 (8 Mar) : Head back Home
- Catch flight back home from Delhi
Trip Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Air flight tickets
2. Accommodation in Twin/Triple Sharing rooms at all places
4. All taxes and entrance fees for places mentioned in the itinerary
5. All activities included in the itinerary
7. All meals as indicated in the Trip Itinerary
8. Yoga, meditation and hiking
9. Travel Insurance
1. Visa Fee
2. Personal expenses
3. Drinks and extra food ordered that are not part of the buffet/menu
4. Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Lebanese Travellers: The price for the retreat including flight tickets to and from Lebanon, accommodation (shared, AC, 3star +), transportation, and meals will be $2450 per person.
- International Travellers: The price for the retreat, with Delhi as the starting and end point, will be $1850 per person with accommodation (shared, AC, 3star +), transportation, and meals.
- Indian Travellers: The price for the retreat may vary based on where you’re starting from. Please contact us for details.
- Avail 10% off if you book before the 31st of March 2022.
- If you’d like to have a private room throughout the retreat, the cost would be $400 extra.
1. If you decide to cancel your trip after paying the advance and before the second instalment, 50% of the amount would be deducted as the cancellation fee.
2. If you decide to cancel your trip after paying the whole amount or after 15th of April, 75% of the amount would be deducted as the cancellation fee.
For Registration or more information
Call us at +961 70 803 875 (Lebanon) | +91 8861568960 (India & International)
Or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org