Tambourines have been used in various cultures throughout history as a rhythmic percussion instrument. Our tambourines are constructed using high-quality wood and produce a rich and resonant sound. The use of wooden tambourines adds a unique and organic element to musical performances. Our tambourines are ergonomically designed in a circular shape, allowing for comfortable grip and easy manipulation during performances.
They come with small metal jingles called “zils” attached to the inside. These jingles create a bright and vibrant sound when the tambourine is shaken or struck.
● Our circular wooden tambourines are lightweight, compact and easy to carry.
● They weigh 140 grams and are 18cms in diameter
● Each Tambourine generally has ‘z number’ of jingles or zils.
● The tambourines are made from high-quality wood, ensuring durability and a warm tone.
● The tambourines are equipped with double-row metal jingles for an enhanced sound.
Playing the circular wooden tambourine is a relatively simple, intuitive yet dynamic process. It involves holding it in one hand and using the other hand to strike or shake the instrument. The percussionist can use their fingers, palm, or mallets to strike the wooden frame of the tambourine, creating a sharp and percussive sound. The tambourine can also be shaken, which causes the metal jingles inside to collide and produce a distinctive jingling sound.
To ensure the longevity and optimal performance of a wooden tambourine, it is important to follow proper care instructions.
● Firstly, it is crucial to store the wooden tambourine in a dry and temperature-controlled environment. Extreme temperatures and humidity can cause the wood to warp or crack, resulting in damage to the instrument.
● Additionally, it is important to regularly clean the wooden tambourine. This can be done by using a soft cloth to gently wipe away any dirt or sweat that may have accumulated on the surface. Avoid using harsh chemicals, water or abrasive materials as they can damage the wood.
● To prolong the life of the tambourine, you could apply some wood oil and properly condition the wood. This will help to nourish the wood and enhance its natural beauty.
Showing 0 reviews.