The Bamboo xylophone is a rhythmic percussion instrument with five bamboo bars of varying lengths. Each bar is suspended over a resonator tube and struck with a mallet, producing distinct pitches. The sound produced by the Bamboo xylophone is warm and resonant, and its unique timbre adds a distinctive flavour. The instrument is extremely easy to play and suitable for all ages and skill levels. The term “xylophone” is used to describe this instrument due to its similar structure and method of playing to the traditional Western xylophone. However, it should be noted that the Bamboo xylophone has its own unique characteristics and cultural significance in various parts of the world, particularly in Asia. The bamboo xylophone comes with a wooden mallet to play the bars.
● Easy to play and suitable for all ages and skill levels.
● Made from natural bamboo and consists of five different lengths of bars.
● Each bar is suspended over a resonator tube to enhance sound quality and resonance.
● The weight of the bamboo xylophone is 640 grams and measures 20 cm in length and 30 in width.
To play the Bamboo xylophone, the player holds the mallet in one hand and strikes the bamboo bars. Each bar represents a specific pitch, and the player can create melodies by striking the bars in a specific order.
To ensure the longevity of the Bamboo xylophone, it is important to take proper care of the instrument.
● Store the instrument in a cool and dry place to prevent warping or cracking of the bamboo bars.
● Clean the bars regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any dust or debris. Avoid using water or cleaning agents that may damage the bamboo.
● Avoid exposing the Bamboo xylophone to extreme temperature or humidity conditions, as this can cause damage to the instrument.
Showing 1 reviews.
We at Sarveda believe in living a conscious, compassionate and healthy life inspired by the ancient wisdom of Yoga and Ayurveda. Our endeavour is to light up our lives with this sacred science of wellbeing. We strive to create valuable resources and promote products that embody this lifestyle: authentic, sustainable, earth-friendly, and organic.