The Kenari shaker is a percussion instrument often used in sound healing that produces a gentle rattling sound reminiscent of a flowing stream. The instrument consists of Kenari seed shells attached to a bamboo handle. Kenari seeds are commonly grown in south-east Asian countries and the shaker is uniquely hand-crafted using locally available materials. The distinct sound produced by the Kenari shaker is said to have a soothing effect on the listener, promoting relaxation and reducing stress.
● The Kenari shaker is known for its light-weight and portability, making it convenient to bring along to various settings such as meditation and sound healing sessions
● Weighs 90 grams and roughly 30 cm long
● The Kenari shaker can be played by anyone, regardless of musical experience or skill level.
● Handmade from locally available materials such as Kenari seeds and bamboo, making it a sustainable and eco-friendly instrument.
● Can be used in sound healing sessions or as a calming tool for relaxation and stress reduction.
How to play the Kenari Shaker?
To play the Kenari shaker, simply hold the bamboo handle and shake it gently or vigorously, depending on the desired intensity of the sound. The movement of the Kenari seed shells against each other creates a gentle rattling sound reminiscent of a flowing stream.
To ensure the longevity and optimal performance of your Kenari Seed Shell Shaker, it is essential to follow proper care instructions.
● First, after each use, it is important to clean the shaker thoroughly to remove any residue or debris by using a dry cloth or a soft brush to remove any particles from the surface.
● As the shaker is made from Kenari Seed Shells, it is recommended to avoid immersing it in water or using any liquids for cleaning.
● Since the shells are delicate, avoid putting any weight on the shaker, as this may cause damage. Additionally, it is advisable to store the Kenari Seed Shell Shaker in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
Showing 0 reviews.