Hello beautiful people!
We are organising a mini-morning retreat with a mix of Yoga, meditation, hiking and breakfast this Saturday, 18th Dec near Nandi Hills, Bangalore.
The intention of this retreat is to slow down from our fast busy lives and connect with nature and our own selves.
– Assemble near Avati lake at 7:45AM
– Spend 15-20 mins getting to know each other before starting our silent mindful hike to Jai Hills. The hike is of easy-moderate difficulty and would take roughly 30 mins to reach the summit.
– Meditate on the rocks on top of the hill.
– We then start our descent and head for breakfast at ‘Shatayu Yoga & Ayurveda retreat centre (@shatayuretreat) (9:30AM-10:30AM)
– Then we will have a discussion on Meditation, the mind, thoughts, identity and knowing the ‘Self’ with Arjun
From 11:30-12:30PM, we will have a gentle relaxing Yoga session followed by Yoga Nidra led by Priya
The price for the retreat including breakfast is INR 1,500 per person.
Interested people can register on or before the 16th of December by Calling/WhatsApping at +91 8861568960/ 9967187497
About the hosts:
Arjun is a yoga and meditation practitioner with a passion for travelling, music and learning philosophies of the world. He is the founder of Sarveda and also runs Shakti, a yoga and wellness space in Beirut along with his wife Saja. Having studied engineering at IIT, he soon realised that his true passion lied in knowing himself and the world around rather than building things. This led him on journeys across India and the world and has ever since been aligning his work and life with what brings him joy.
Priya began practising yoga as a youngster and continued to do so throughout her career in investment banking. She utilises yoga as a tool to empower many groups in society, including trauma survivors, special needs children, street children, cancer survivors, jail prisoners, pregnant women, corporate employees, the elderly, children, and adults, among others. To her, yoga and meditation are about well-being and living a better, healthier, and more tranquil existence.